The president of the United States, Donald Trump, isn’t everyone’s favorite president. I don’t really pay attention to what he’s doing to “improve” America. I’ve heard rumors about deportation and all of the racist things he says towards others. Many people dislike/ hate him but at the end of the day he’s still our president. Many people don’t agree with what he has done so far. Donald Trump is a horrible president in my opinion, pretty sure many others would agree. A rapper YG made a song “F*** Donald Trump”. As you can tell he’s not a big fan of him. On social media he says a lot of uneccesary things. Many Athletes dislike him now do to his tweets, on what he said.
The president of the United States, Donald Trump, isn’t everyone’s favorite president. I don’t really pay attention to what he’s doing to “improve” America. I’ve heard rumors about deportation and all of the racist things he says towards others. Many people dislike/ hate him but at the end of the day he’s still our president. Many people don’t agree with what he has done so far. Donald Trump is a horrible president in my opinion, pretty sure many others would agree. A rapper YG made a song “F*** Donald Trump”. As you can tell he’s not a big fan of him. On social media he says a lot of uneccesary things. Many Athletes dislike him now do to his tweets, on what he said.
Comments
Post a Comment