During the school week I’m pretty busy with football practice and obviously school. I have 6 classes a day and those are 1. Football weights 2. Econ., 3. Algebra 2, 4. TA, 5. English 4, 6. Art. I wake up at 6:30 every morning and get ready for school then I leave my house around 7:15-7:20. I get to school and attend my first class of the day. After I get breakfast then head over to my next class. I don’t have a 7th period, so I have an hour to hangout before I go to study hall. Study hall is about 35-45 minutes then I get ready for practice which starts at 4. We get out like at 7:30 then I go home, I say hello to my parents, eat dinner, then I do my homework. I start homework around 9 and finish around 10:30. That’s how I manage my time around. I learn/ remember things in a way were I can pop up easy, whether that’s making up a word to remind of something etc. I remember things by writing stuff down where I know I’ll look later later on. My school stuff is always in my back pack and I carry a binder, folder, 2 notebooks, math textbook, and all my pens. Also my clothes for practice and other necessities.
During the school week I’m pretty busy with football practice and obviously school. I have 6 classes a day and those are 1. Football weights 2. Econ., 3. Algebra 2, 4. TA, 5. English 4, 6. Art. I wake up at 6:30 every morning and get ready for school then I leave my house around 7:15-7:20. I get to school and attend my first class of the day. After I get breakfast then head over to my next class. I don’t have a 7th period, so I have an hour to hangout before I go to study hall. Study hall is about 35-45 minutes then I get ready for practice which starts at 4. We get out like at 7:30 then I go home, I say hello to my parents, eat dinner, then I do my homework. I start homework around 9 and finish around 10:30. That’s how I manage my time around. I learn/ remember things in a way were I can pop up easy, whether that’s making up a word to remind of something etc. I remember things by writing stuff down where I know I’ll look later later on. My school stuff is always in my back pack and I carry a binder, folder, 2 notebooks, math textbook, and all my pens. Also my clothes for practice and other necessities.
Comments
Post a Comment