8/20/18
Yesterday was my little nephew’s first soccer practice! He has been talking about how he couldn’t wait to start playing soccer. Everytime I asked him “what did you do today”? He always answered today I went to soccer practice with my bestfriend Logan. Knowing that he wasn’t telling the truth I just went along with it to make him happy. He looked funny in his practice clothes along with his tiny cleats. His dad and I drove him to the park. We met his coach and a couple of his teammates. He instantly made a couple friends, they’re names were Ricardo and Johnny. They started to kick around the ball since we were there early. His dad and I stayed for his practice and he loved running around with the other kids. His big smile honestly made it worth it because it was pretty late and I had just got out of practice then straight over to his practice. I was pretty tired but I didn’t really mind. My nephew has his next practice tomorrow on Friday. He’s just excited for that one as he was for the first one.
Yesterday was my little nephew’s first soccer practice! He has been talking about how he couldn’t wait to start playing soccer. Everytime I asked him “what did you do today”? He always answered today I went to soccer practice with my bestfriend Logan. Knowing that he wasn’t telling the truth I just went along with it to make him happy. He looked funny in his practice clothes along with his tiny cleats. His dad and I drove him to the park. We met his coach and a couple of his teammates. He instantly made a couple friends, they’re names were Ricardo and Johnny. They started to kick around the ball since we were there early. His dad and I stayed for his practice and he loved running around with the other kids. His big smile honestly made it worth it because it was pretty late and I had just got out of practice then straight over to his practice. I was pretty tired but I didn’t really mind. My nephew has his next practice tomorrow on Friday. He’s just excited for that one as he was for the first one.
Comments
Post a Comment