Making a satire was pretty interesting because you had the chance to speak on something that’s made fun of a lot, how there can be a change for the better. My Satire was about Donald Trump, the president of the United States. Many people don’t like him due to his racist comments etc. I chose to do my satire on him because this is one of the things that is made fun of in the real world a lot. I believe if there were to be a change it would make a good difference. I felt like this would’ve been one of the more popular topics to do your satire on because many can relate on that they think Donald Trump isn’t a good president. Therefore you can compare/reflect with others on their satire.
Making a satire was pretty interesting because you had the chance to speak on something that’s made fun of a lot, how there can be a change for the better. My Satire was about Donald Trump, the president of the United States. Many people don’t like him due to his racist comments etc. I chose to do my satire on him because this is one of the things that is made fun of in the real world a lot. I believe if there were to be a change it would make a good difference. I felt like this would’ve been one of the more popular topics to do your satire on because many can relate on that they think Donald Trump isn’t a good president. Therefore you can compare/reflect with others on their satire.
Comments
Post a Comment