The Big Question I have is how to become an Architect I suppose. I feel as if it interests me enough to go to college as I put in all those years to accomplish that goal. I’ve done some research about how to become one and what I’ve learned about an architect is a person who plans, designs, and reviews the construction of buildings. It seems as if the work is complicated as you need to be really precise, focused. To practice architecture means to provide services in connection with the design of building and its minimum pay is around $76,000 a year. Students can enroll in a 5-year Bachelor act of Architecture program. I’m planning to do more research over the weekend so I can learn about this profession more.
The Big Question I have is how to become an Architect I suppose. I feel as if it interests me enough to go to college as I put in all those years to accomplish that goal. I’ve done some research about how to become one and what I’ve learned about an architect is a person who plans, designs, and reviews the construction of buildings. It seems as if the work is complicated as you need to be really precise, focused. To practice architecture means to provide services in connection with the design of building and its minimum pay is around $76,000 a year. Students can enroll in a 5-year Bachelor act of Architecture program. I’m planning to do more research over the weekend so I can learn about this profession more.
Comments
Post a Comment