A time when I did something that made me feel guilty was when I peed in a bottle because my brother was in the restroom. I couldn’t hold it any longer so I went in the bottle. Later that day I noticed he drank out of it thinking it was something else. I wasn’t home because I had gone over to my friends house. I wasn’t there to see it but when I came back he told me how can someone be so nasty and pee in a bottle. I was trying not to laugh and he never knew it was me. I felt guilty because it was me that did it and he couldn’t get the taste out of his mouth for about 2 hours. It was funny but I felt bad because that was gross.
When I searched up my name online it showed some famous musician and body builder. The musician was a man who plays the guitar. The body builder was famous for his record setting performances and many years of body building. He has inspired many people by doing what he does. I am no body builder or musician so I can really relate but they seem as they are really interesting people to know about.
Comments
Post a Comment